Professional Image Consulting
Your image as an organization or as an individual will influence how other people perceive your ability to be successful.
Image can be defined as a general impression that an organization, product or person presents to the public. First impressions make a significant impact on our professional and personal lives. First impressions set the tone when we assume the role of a customer placing a call to a company’s switchboard or making an appointment. They can determine whether we get the job after an interview or land a top account after a sales presentation. Your image as an organization or as an individual will influence how other people perceive your ability to be successful. Investing in your image is critical to for growth and development both in your professional life and your personal life. The PIC is committed to ensure that your first impression reflects you or your organization in a positive manner that will endure the test of time.
Committed to ensuring that the first impression reflects you or your organization in a positive manner that will endure the test of time. Personal. Professional. Corporate.
Your personal image can impact your confidence, self-esteem, budget, career, free time, and relationships. Read the following 7 questions to determine if it is time to invest in your personal image.
- Do you dread getting dressed every morning, standing in front of your closet and thinking, “What am I going to wear today?”
- Do you feel like everyone else always looks “put together” and you feel that your wardrobe is outdated, dull or boring?
- Do you spend more time, money and effort on your kid’s clothing than your own?
- Do you have garments still hanging in your closet that you wore 10 years ago?
- Do you know why you feel more confident in certain outfits?
- Are you emotionally attached to unflattering, ill-fitting garments taking up space in your closet?
- Do you have one or more closets full of clothes and still feel like you have nothing to wear?
- Do you have an important event quickly approaching (a class reunion, wedding, job interview, audition, first date, vacation/cruise, etc.) and want to IMPRESS your friends, family, and colleagues with a new and improved image?
If you answered “yes” to at least 2 of the aforementioned questions, it is time to INVEST in your IMAGE! PIC primary objective is to help clients transform their image into a positive reflection
- Helping clients define and embrace their uniquely individual image.
- Eliminating stress and anxiety of daily wardrobe dilemmas by creating a Wardrobe “Wearable Outfits for Winning” or “Fashion Role Model”
- Saving time and money by implementing “Savvy Shopping Strategies”.
- Providing specific solutions for “who, what, where, when, and how?” fashion questions about body proportions, colors, styles, fabrics, current trends, and appropriate wardrobe choices for various events.
- Coaching clients at their current size, shape, and weight.
A Twenty Hours of Major Image and Brand Consultation
- Individual Style Assessment
- Personal /Professional Style & Figure Evaluation
- Custom Color Profile Evaluation Service
- Ultimate Skin Care Evaluation (Makeup Makeover)
- Closet Evaluation, Cleanout, and Reorganization
- Savvy Shopping Strategies
- Wardrobe Consultation
- Interpersonal Communication
- Special Event Styling & Consultation